Library Rules & Regulations
Upon entering to the library, every user must present a valid CUHAS, BMC or Allied Institute badge at the Issue Desk (Reception Desk). Any books, packages, cases, coats etc. must not take into the library. Such items should be deposited at the Issue Desk and will be collected only when the user departs from the library.
- DESCIPLINE: SILENCE MUST BE OBSERVED AT ALL TIMES
All users of the library are required to conduct themselves quietly and to obey any instruction from library staff, including the production of acceptable means of identification
- Food and drinks MUST NOT be taken into, or consumed in the library. Smoking is PROHIBITED
- The use of person stereos and mobile phone in the library is PROHIBITED; these items should be switched off on entry to the library.
- Books, periodicals, CD ROMs, etc may not be borrowed from the library.
- Anyone, who is caught misusing or destroying library property will permanently lose their access rights, and further disciplinary action will be taken appropriate